December is hereThat was fast. It’s no longer a holiday month, but one full of assignments and tests. Oh the joys of growing up.
My blog was nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ by the lovely Georgia! Thank you so much
☆ Rules ☆
Post the award image on your blog post/sidebar/page.
Link the person who has awarded you.
Post seven random things about you.
Nominate other 15 relatively new blogs.
Seven random things about me:
1. Recently I started liking Hey! Say! JUMP. Which is a rarity, because I’ve always only liked girl groups
2. My favourite colours are purple and any other pastel colours.
3. I love alpacas
4. Currently my favourite fashion styles are amekaji and himekaji and any other casual Japanese street style
5. Last month I managed to reach 400 subscribers on Youtube
6. I don’t like mint.
7. A recent favourite book series of mine is Chaos Walking!
As for the blog nominations, I’m not familiar with many relatively new onesSo I hope it’s okay if I just nominate a few that I like to read! If your blog is here but you don’t know me, I’m sorry for being such a lurker
That’s really a few
But again, thank you Georgia for nominating me ♡
On December 9 I will be performing at the Events of the Year (EOY) Stage in Singapore
I’m going to do a dance performance of Teru TeruSo I’ll only be on stage for less than 7 minutes. (lol) But it’s still something that I’ve always wanted to go, so I’m looking forward to it. If you happen to be going for EOY, please come and see me on stage at 5.30pm
That’s all for today!